Tuition & Fees
Neighborhood Dance strives to give our students and families every opportunity to follow their interests and passions in dance and theater, and pursue a balanced education in the performing arts. We use a sliding scale to calculate monthly tuition rates which helps students and families take full advantage of the quality instruction and performing experience we offer.
- The 2019 – 2020 Session will consist of thirty-five (35) weeks of classes from Aug 17, 2019 – May 14, 2019 plus additional time for the spring recital and dress rehearsals.
- Tuition will be invoiced on a monthly basis from August through May in ten (10) equal amounts. Payments are due on the 1st of each month.
- Dance class tuition is separate from musical theater class tuition.
- Make-ups are allowed.
How to Calculate Tuition
- Using the rate table, add up the number of hours per week for all dance classes being taken by all students in the family and find the corresponding monthly tuition fee.
- If total hours ends in .25, round up to nearest 0.5 hrs; If total hours ends in .75 and are > 1.0 hrs, round up to the nearest 1.0 hrs. (i.e. 1.75 hrs rounds up to 2.0 hrs = $95)
- The maximum monthly tuition for dance classes is $250 per family.
Musical Theater Classes
- Tuition is calculated SEPARATELY from dance classes as this program includes both dance instruction AND vocal coaching.
- The monthly tuition rate for the 2019 – 2020 Session is $100 per student.
Rate Table for Dance Classes
- There is a $35 per student non-refundable annual registration fee, which covers the entire 2019 – 2020 Session.
- Each class will require a costume for the annual end of year performance. There is a $35 per class costume deposit that is due November 1. The remaining balance of costume fees are due February 1. (remaining balances average $35)